Astro Towing has been serving Saskatchewan for over 45 years. We are a locally owned and operated company focused on providing a high level of customer satisfaction. Our operation continues to grow and change with the industry. Our fleet operates a variety of equipment ranging from battery vans & light duty tow trucks to heavy wreckers and tractor-trailer units.
We are looking for new team members. The successful candidate will be a well-rounded individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to join the dispatch operations team. The position covers dispatching our fleet of equipment on an as-needed basis. Applicants must be available for shift work, including evenings, afternoons, and weekends. We offer competitive wages, shift premiums, and a comprehensive benefits package. Compensation negotiable based on related experience.
– Manage a multiline phone system ensuring all customers are dealt with in a timely manner.
– Gather information from customers in a timely, professional manner.
– Prioritizing calls as necessary.
– Coordinate with peers to dispatch the company’s resources effectively and efficiently.
– Dispatching our fleet of trucks electronically.
– Responding to incoming customer inquiries via telephone and emails.
– Providing service estimates accurately.
– Communicate to operators the specifics of each situation.
– Verify invoices prior to sending to customers.
– Ensuring documentation is prepared as per customers’ requests.
– Light housekeeping duties.
– Must be computer savvy. Familiarity with Outlook, Microsoft Word & Excel are imperative.
– Demonstrated ability to manage high-stress situations calmly.
– Must have a strong focus on positive customer service.
– Must be a highly organized and detail-oriented individual with a fun-loving attitude.
– Must be a supportive person who is willing to “get stuff done” in a timely matter and then find more to do.
– Team-oriented with a value on success as a group.
– Must be a quick learner and key to contribute to the greater good of a fast-paced office.
– Must have the ability to resolve conflict with a professional focus.
– Positive attitude with professional mannerisms.
– Clear criminal record check is required.
If you are interested in the position, please apply with a cover letter & resume. Astro Towing thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only successful applicants consider for an interview will be contacted.
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Application deadline: 2021-10-11
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Overtime pay
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
We are following current public health recommendations. There are sanitation stations, enhanced cleaning procedures, and plastic barriers between workstations.
If you are interested in the position, please apply with a cover letter, resume & references. Astro Towing thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only successful applicants consider for an interview will be contacted.