Astro Towing has been serving Saskatchewan for over 45 years. We are a locally owned and operated company focused on providing a high level of customer satisfaction. Our operation continues to grow and change with the industry. Our fleet operates a variety of equipment ranging from battery vans & light duty tow trucks to heavy wreckers and tractor-trailer units.
We are looking for new team members. The successful candidate will be a well-rounded individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to join the 1-ton Tow Truck Operator team. This position involves running a 1-ton tow truck to assist customers with boosting, tire changes, and towing. We are specifically looking for team members to join our rotational shifts which include a combination of days, evenings, and overnights.
- Performing a variety of tasks as boosts, tire changes, lockouts and towing for light duty vehicles.
- Maintaining our excellent customer service levels.
- Communicating via our towing ap with dispatch.
- Entering accurate charges for services rendered via the ap for invoicing purposes.
- Collecting payments from customers via a Point-of-Sale machine.
- Maintaining a record of all cash sales.
- Applying payments to invoices via the ap.
- Completing required paperwork accurately as necessary to satisfy customer requirements.
- Being on call and available during scheduled shifts.
- Must have a strong focus on customer service.
- Requires a minimum Class 5 Saskatchewan Drivers License.
- Must be neat and tidy in appearance.
- Must have ability to resolve conflict with a professional focus.
- As this is a safety-sensitive position, pre-employment and ongoing random drug (including marijuana) and alcohol testing is a requirement.
- Clear criminal record check required.
If you are interested in the position, please apply with a cover letter, resume & references. Astro Towing thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only successful applicants consider for an interview will be contacted.